HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
SolPacific obtains most non-public personal information directly from you whether in person, by telephone, in writing, or electronically.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may obtain the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, cell phone number, home telephone number, and business telephone number
- Social Security Number or Employee Identification Number
- Banking information such as wire information
- Tax information/returns
- Investment holdings, account numbers, and account balances
USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non-public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Some examples of how we use the information you provide include:
- Advising you about our investments, services, and other opportunities
- Maintaining your account with us
- Providing you with your Schedule K-1, Form 1099s, or other tax documents so that you can properly file your tax returns
- Processing distribution and contribution transactions
- Administering our business
We do not disclose any kind of non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except when we believe it is necessary for the conduct of our business, or disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non-public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
SolPacific may disclose clients’ information as follows:
- With individuals and/or entities not affiliated with SolPacific that have been previously authorized, including, but not limited to, the client’s other professional advisors and/or service providers (i.e., attorney, accountant, insurance agent, broker-dealer, investment advisor, account custodian, etc.)
- As required to do so by judicial or regulatory process
- As otherwise permitted to do so in accordance with the parameters of applicable federal and/or state privacy regulations.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION